1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB---MARK STEVENS--Update

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CalamitySJ, Jun 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

WS--

Had Coach into the hospital. Pneumonia, both sides. After a shot in the butt, a dose of antibiotics and some narcotic cough syrup to try and settle his horrific cough, he made it through his son's wedding but is feverish, sleeping sideways and inclined on the loveseat with his 'real' nurse. Won't see you guys tomorrow but we're sending Baby Boy in our stead.

[​IMG]

2. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Today my "real nurse" doesn't care about anything except a puppy treat so I must be on the mend. I must say she has been very close to my side the last week. Especially when the coughing was the roughest. Who says a dog cannot sense something extra. Mine sure can. Mans best friend is sure bred into this one. She is a keeper.

Thanks Sally for all your nursing too! I will be at the Zone shoot this weekend, but maybe hacking my way across the grounds some yet. Hate Pnuemonia!

Primedust

3. Rdubb

Rdubb TS Member

Mark

I hope you feel better real soon! Probably see you Saturday at the Zone.

Rick Ward

4. Joe O

Joe O Member

Mark; I hope you didn't come down with this when you came up to Albany to help with our SCTP team! You were a bit underdressed that evening. I was evesdropping when you worked with the kids and found a few tips that have helped me too! Thanks again.
    Joe O

5. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

My one foot in the grave thread has now become a political message board?

This message I believe to be true. Cindy Townsend is a great board member! Not afraid to speak out and she has many interesting points in each meeting we have. She has good suggestions and a common sense approach to MN. Shooting and Minnesota Trap shooting Association is lucky to have her. She has my vote to continue as MN. Northern Zone Director.

It is very important to elect someone whom speaks for the solid majority of MN. shooters and not just for a particular club and or group. Cindy speaks for the average working mans shooter. She truely cares about how each and every shooter will be effected by the actions the board takes. I believe she speaks well for MN. Shooters and should continue in her position as she has shown the interest to do so.

Mark Stevens
    ATA Alternate Delegate MN.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.