1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB--MARCH 21--FINAL JACKPOT EVENT

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Neil Winston, Mar 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Is highway 55 open over that little river east of Buffalo? In Rockford, I think? Didn't Belinda talk about flooding there this weekend?

Neil

2. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Neil, New bridge is 25 feet above water level. However, a few fields around the area are now under H2O and it will be for a while! River is about 40 feet wider this morning than yesterday. Good for rapids running!

We will have a set of waders waiting for you just in case! Smelt anyone?

Mark

3. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Sorry to disagree but I had 8 first place wins LOL

I would like to thank all the people from Bufalo Gun Club that make this event such a great time over the winter months.

I would also like to Thank Wally for all his hard work and dedication to make this such a successful event, and also for letting my pup TOBY join in the activities.

Great shooting today coach

Thanks Again
    Kooz

4. brent375hh

brent375hh TS Member

Thanks for a great winter activity.

Brent

5. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Wally Shelstad,Keith Koosman,

I too want to thank you for "bustin' your butts all winter" There is an enormous amount of work behind the scenes to run a shoot. It is not just to unlock the doors and set the traps.

Kooz, Congrats on winning the toad sticker! I for one would like to see you eat the apple with that Knife! Thanks for the kind words. Keith I don't know any one whom deserves to win that knife more than you. You are a fine example of a MN. Trapshooter in every detail. As for me, I got lucky!

I am proud of CalamitySJ. Two places and still goes home with me. I am indeed a winner! Mr. Norman, keep trying! You ran a good race. Just remember, next year, I will be in the competition the whole year. Enjoy your places, cause a renewed boy is back in town and gunnin' is my game. LOL

Congratulations to all the shooters whom have won this year. We all need this valuable break from old man winter, to keep our sanity. Please remember to support your local gun clubs. They all need your support and patronage to survive. Ask them what you can do to help out. Lend a hand.

Keith, thanks so much for teaching that young man our sport yesterday. I understand he was 8 years old and his 410 gave him a bruising. I did notice his dad bought him NITRO Gold shells. Ouch! That young boy did just fine with your coaching and is enthrawled and is returning again, because you took the time to help them. Same with the young man I worked with. It is so rewarding to see the lights come on in these kids.

Coach
    aka: Lucky, Primedust

WE, all look forward to welcoming Mr. Jim McDiffit to our club on Saturday for the coach's clinic. Keith, perhaps we will see you there.

Welcome JIM!

Mark Stevens

6. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Coach,Thank you for the kind words.You could not be more right, There is nothing more rewarding to see a kid come off that line with a smile on there face

Kooz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.