1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Buffalo Gun Club---- Ladies Day-- Sept. 22

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Primedust, Sep 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Come Early - stay late!
    I received quite a few calls in the last two days. Looks like we will have a large turn out. Ladies and girls 13 and up are welcome. 11:00 to 2:00 in beautiful Buffalo, MN. Ladies come learn how to beat the guy's at their own game. Bring friends and family.

Mark Stevens
    Ladies Day Instructor Buffalo Gun Club

2. Ertz

Ertz Member

My wife is taking some ladies up for the event and she asked me last night if "that handsome guy was going to be there"? I told her I didn't know if Baker was going to be there or not.

3. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Geez Ertz, I thought you were talking about me. LOL

4. Ertz

Ertz Member

When Nancy came home and told me you had 35 Ladies I thought she was pulling my leg. That is amazing!!!! It was hilarious to hear Nancy retell the story of Wally calling Sheri about the food. "Honey better get more food we have 25 Ladies here". 15 minutes later. "Honey we have 30 Ladies here" 10 minutes later. "Honey we have 35 Ladies here". You really have a great wife Wally.

You got a whole team of Ladies for league? That is awesome!!! Did any become members of the ATA?

I am a little bummed out as I heard that Farrell made those incredible beans and I missed out on them. Best dang beans in the world at the best ATA club in 2007 and I missed it. Sometimes timing IS everything.

Great job by all of you. This is a great event that will reap benefits for years to come.

5. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Wow, what a day! A fantastic turn out and everyone broke birds! I was really surprised at how quickly some of these women took to shooting. I know everyone had a great time and most say they will be back again. Hopefully in a few years with there children and grandchildren in tow!

Over 40 women have expressed there interest in having this program in the early spring. They said they could not attend right now do to other responsibilities but would come in the Spring.

Guys, give yourselves a treat. Host a Ladies only day. It is one of the best afternoons you will ever spend on a shooting range, I gaurantee it!

This is and was a real treat for me! Thanks to all the Great help and to Wally Shelstad and the Buffalo Gun Club members and directors whom support these efforts 100%. I look forward to next spring and fall when we will do it again.

Mark Stevens

6. Sixshooter

Sixshooter TS Member

Forty women turning out is a great turn out. Congrates to the Buffalo Gun Club and to all the individuals responsible for the event. It would seem this is an opportunity for growth that other clubs might take a stab at. Almost all of the clubs male members likely have a women in their lives that might well enjoying their partners sport.

Mark Zauhar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.