1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*BUFFALO GUN CLUB-JAN. 24, 2010-JACKPOT EVENT*

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Primedust, Jan 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Sad news, I have misplaced my lucky horseshoe, or it has been nabbed by a wishful shooter. I would know that rusty shoe anywhere! My Calamity claims it was not her that took it, but she has been pretty darn lucky lately> Hummm! I wonder. Perhaps a search of her shooting pouch is in order!

I sure hope to see you all on the line on Sunday. I will be there at a regular time and not late this week. Sally has made me rest up more than normal, so I am ready to let off some steam.

I suspect she is the culprit, who hot fingered my shoe, as last night she brought home hamburger! Says tonight we are having Hamburgers and tomorrow night pork chops! Easy Tom!

Either she is the low down crook or she finally has my life insurance paid up.
    Something is definitely going on in Buffalo this week. Is the shoe on the other foot? Will mark be lucky? Is the shoe just a throw away? Stay tuned!

2. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Lucky lately? I hit the Lewis in the C class last week, Coach! I have to redeem myself this weekend and last night's practice sessions were NOT the ticket. So it's obvious I do not have the lucky horseshoe on my person.

Now that I think about it, it was in the truck when you won last, wasn't it? And am I the only one to notice that Koosman went from struggling to winning in that time? I wonder if it didn't 'accidentally' fall into the hands of the enemy, I mean, our good friend Koos?? Of course, this could all be a red herring and I am simply waiting to pounce. Tune in, certainly--who knows which way the worm will turn?

CSJ

PS The life insurance IS paid up, so it's barbequed pork chops and mashed potatoes tonight for sure!

3. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

CalmitySJ, you could be right, but is Koos the enemy or is he just another combatant? A careful search of your car could turn up almost anything, or nothing at all.

What is all the buzz about anyway. Do we really need a magic horseshoe? Wouldn't a rabbits foot work? Come to think of it, it wasn't so lucky for the rabbit!

Perhaps we could start the winter horseshoe locating event, you know, like the lucky Winter Carnival Medalion in St. Paul. ( Oh, on second thought, we don't have enough beer in Buffalo to support all those irish guys). Hide it in the snow and the lucky finder gets a 10 round shoot card. (you hide it, I know how deep that white crap is and it will take 1000's of tracks to conceal the real location.) just remember to put the "clapper on it so I can locate it later.

I can feel my arteries plugging now. Bring on those pork chops and MGD.

Who will be the top gun this week? Koos, Norman, Wally, Coach, CalmitySJ or will it just be Farve? Will those Viking cheerleaders return? Will the Waverly boys really show up? Will Wally throw those extra large jumbo targets again, or just the mini's like last week. Hard to see the mini's from the 27. Will John F. repeat!

Why is the insurance paid up? Lots of questions. Ms. CalamitySJ can you enlighten us?

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

See you at 11 walter.

5. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Koosman, touch the horseshoe again and you're toast! Whoda thunk anyone would steal a horseshoe from another shooter's bag, especially from a poor guy who just came back from a quadruple bypass?? Sheesh.

Seriously, Koos, nice shooting today and way to shoot those 26 yarders. To me those targets looked like tiny dots out there--next week I'm duct-taping binoculars to my head! I need all the help I can get. The only chance I had at catching you was when Shelstad came out and told me what I was doing wrong on the 26 yard line. He said, "keep your eyes open when you pull the trigger". I KNEW I was doing something wrong!

Next week the horseshoe is mine!

6. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Calimity, did you check your bag? I might have the horse shoe now. I brought my own and switched it with Lucky's, Possiable?

Thank you for your kind words, if you would like help at the 26 yard line let me know and I will see if I can help. I think I still have a rabbits foot somewhere

Kooz

7. abbielew

abbielew TS Member

Wally,

Please, tell Kooz I just thought of a place to put that Horse Shoe.(?#?)

Any way good shootng and hope to see you guys next week.

guys south of Highway 55

8. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

No disrespect meant to the photographer, but this Elk trophy is worth the "The Hunt". In person it is painted in soft mountain colors... Wow! Nice find and nicer offering.

Jack

And Walter I am a collector of carved art... I love this piece.

9. abbielew

abbielew TS Member

No, the guys south of highway 55 are not mad or upset, good shooting Kooz.

Birtttdog, I cannot even spell

10. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Ground hogs feet will be perfect.

Birddog, Why don't you come next Sunday and show me where to put the horse shoe?

Kooz

11. abbielew

abbielew TS Member

Kooz,

I am only joking about the horse shoe. You are bigger than
    me and I am older and slower. Any way, Good Shooting.
    Kooz, what do you do with all that $$$ you win. You must have
    a really big bundle stashed by now.

Will see hou next week,

Birddog

12. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Hope to see you next week birddog, I promise I will be nice.

This week was good I won more then I spent on shooting

Thanks Lou, see you next week

Kooz

13. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Holy hannah, boys, it's like reading the script from a tea party.

I want the horseshoe, I want to win more than I pay and, most importantly, I want to beat Coach! And Koos, I'll take you up on it, although WS did a heckofajob getting me from a 15 to a 20 on the 26 yard line today. WS, how many weeks do I have left to perform a miracle?

CSJ

14. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

WS, by 'distractions' did you mean the strip trap I convinced Coach to play during our handicap round? I think he took a 1 on post 2 when I took off my jacket!

15. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Darn Groupies!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.