1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*BUFFALO GUN CLUB-JAN. 10, 2010-JACKPOT EVENT*

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CalamitySJ, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Holy hannah, Batman! Cherry Pie Shoot? Say it isn't so!

Coach and I have put away the hunting orange and are looking forward to seeing everyone this Sunday. Who knows? Maybe Coach'll bring his gun. It does need a good cleaning :)

2. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

CalmitySJ
    Wait a dog gone minute. Last time I cleaned a gun at the gun club it eventually lead to a life long commitment.

However, I may be tempted to "Blow some of the dust out of the inside of the barrel with a good charge of estate light eights! Sunday will be nearly 11 weeks, not counting surgery day and I am feeling itchy to crush targets and make noise.

We have a marathon at the end of the month and I would like to have my shooting eye back into shape for that. With the wieght loss and muscle loss it may be a little tricky so an early start may be just what the doctor DIDN'T ORDER!

If I can get to the line without you spotting me, I may have a chance! I heard it is going to be in the 20's- Wind doesn't matter and perhaps a chance at shooting with some old friends again. I've missed that. Look for me on post one! (Someday Soon)

Help me make some noise Sunday!

Mark Stevens
    aka: Coach - Lucky - Dead eye.
    Lots of other aliases, but this is a family sight.

3. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

I miss placed that dang shoe, but a betting man would say "Stormin' Norman" found it or something just as good.

Perhaps,I should give him a run for his money? Seems like he is taking advantage of me being laid up and is pocketing the cash. Perhaps an old face on the line will give him his jitters back.

What do you say to you and I perhaps pounding a round out together on Sunday with Miss Calamity bringing up post #5? I think I am ready? I know I am willing and pray I am able to handle it.

Mark

4. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Mark, lets have some fun, if you are up to it

Kooz

5. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Oh, Kooz baby, he's so up for it that chances are he won't sleep until Sunday.

See you then!

6. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

You got it MR.KOOZ! Let's do some damage to the last 8 weeks of history and put that on the back burner for a while. Time for some Rock and Roll! Lets rock the house! Mark

7. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Just so you know Mark that is what a bird looks like just before it becomes a soot ball ( thanks Wally)
    Kooz

8. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Hey Kieth,

The picture of broken targets above is what is supposed to look like after you take care of business! Ha Ha.

Thanks for sharing the day with me!

Mark

9. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Mine look just like that after hitting ground.

Kooz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.