1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB--JACKPOT --FINAL RESULTS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Kooz25, Mar 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Wally , we will bring the Brownies.

Thanks for another great day

Kooz

2. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Nice shooting Keith. Not fair to see your name on the 43 spot. No one would know you also shot a 47 only to lose from a roll of the dice. ( No not my dice). Nice cake, you guys made Sally's day. She has been so sick this winter it was sure nice to see that smile. Thank you.

Primedust

3. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Mark, I could not think of a better person to lose to by a dice. Great shooting it was a good day.

Next week is the last week so lets put a diet coke and Wally dog on high score, are you up for the challage?

Kooz

4. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

It is a deal Kooz.
    Mark

5. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

I don't think those poor little KOLARS will stand much of chance, but you are more then welcome to play. Should be a blast

Kooz

6. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Well, Kolar verses Brownings? Doesn't seem fair does it Kooz? Perhaps we should spot them two birds, what say you. Don't want to give Kolar a bad name do we?

Loser buys the Wally dogs!

Primedust

7. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

congrats to Keith and Mark. Good guys, good shooters. Adn congrats to BGC for yet another successful jackpot season in spite of th foul weather we have experienced this winter. Nice goin to you all.

8. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Jack, Thanks for the kind words. I hope all is well with you, Hope to see you this summer

Kooz

9. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Thanks Jack for the kind words.

I had alot of fun this winter shooting this event. Lets face it Minnesota can be a cruel and harsh place in the winter. I am glad to give up sitting on a bucket in the middle of the lake fishing, when I can be making some great noise on a gun range. The fact that you can break something while making noise and do with your friends just puts the icing on the cake. Yes, sometimes our noses too!

I want to thank Wally and all the folks that help to get us out over the winter. It doesn't come without sacrifice at times. We all get enjoyment out of the comraderie at the club and a Sunday with conversation other than the voices in my own head all the time.

Could do with out the LOSS word though. Thanks to all the participants of the winter jackpot. I look forward to next season.

Primedust aka Coach

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.