1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB-JACKPOT EVENT-NOV. 30, 2008

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CalamitySJ, Nov 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

I have decided to take drastic action to beat my husband this Sunday at BGC--a foolproof plan if I do say so myself.

I'm bringing in the kids! Beth is at her best at the 25-27 yard line so I'll bribe, I mean, ENCOURAGE her to show her step-dad just how well he coached her these last couple of years. The other two will be solid back-up but I'm hoping the women in the family reign supreme.

It's always good to have a plan. What's for lunch? The chili last weekend was awesome.

2. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Oh! That's a solid plan, like swiss cheese, but I will not be beaten by bribed step children!

Dear Mrs.

You should shoot on your own merits. If you are too weak in the knees to compete I suppose you could sik the kids on me. Loser buys dinner at Stella's or Rudolphs!

Remember they have all been away for a few weeks so they will not be as sharp as you hope for! If Beth beats me on any round I will throw in a $200.00 Maurice shopping card! Colm and Patrick are not a threat, they only think about computers and 8 gig drives.

Deer hunting fame and a sassy smile will not save you here!

Here I am, come get me! BABE.
    Mark

3. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

I was not allowed to "PET" the game! This time I will take shells with me also. Mrs. and I were quit patient with the roosters up until now. Cold weather makes us want to harvest something! If it flies it dies! We will be eating pheasant on Monday eve. YUM!!

4. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Dear Ms. Calamity,

Nice try! The bribed daughter was not up for the challenge. I know you were under duress with little sleep and no spare time lately which I am sure influenced your shooting. So I will let you off the hook this week and will challenge you to a rematch on the 14th of December. Can you be up for the challenge by then? Name your side bet!

Dinner, Movie, Tucson, Las Vegas, Hilo, Naples, Rome, Sydney or just a weekend alone? Remember Santa knows your thoughts and actions, so you better be nice!

I await the day when the student becomes the teacher! I hope you are able to relax in the next 14 days, and can come back and shoot against me with renewed vigor. I will be waiting!
    Coach~

5. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Dear Coach Primedust,

I was close, but not close enough. Unfortunately the time ran out for the day, otherwise we all would have beat you eventually! I am down but not out--December 14th? You're on!!

It was quite cold but nothing compared to a good Canadian winter. Let's equalize the playing field and take this competition to Hilo, Hawaii in February, if you are up to the challenge?

I will continue my secret practicing with renewed vigor. I must win!!

CalamitySJ

6. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

I must tell you, There is wind in Hawaii! Trade winds at 5 to 10 miles per hour, steam from volcano's, clear sky's during the day. Puffy white clouds in the morning, with light fog. 80 degrees! Pretty warm for a Canadian girl. Sunburn risk for such a light complected woman!

Perhaps British Columbia in February would suit your terms. Afterall I am from the tropical atmosphere of MN., you may have a distinct advantage in the cold!

The big island does have some marvelous deep sea fishing! Suchi for Supper? Lets see what you can get for accomodations.

Feb. is a great month for the Big Island! I accept your challenge little girl!

Bring it on!!

Primedust

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.