1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB-JACKPOT EVENT-NOV. 23, 2008

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by CalamitySJ, Nov 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

We are missing these Jackpot shoots so much that we're actually taking this hunting weekend off and will be at BGC on Sunday. Those pheasants taunted me the whole time we were deer hunting but I'll give them one more week's reprieve!

Can't wait, looking forward to a big crowd as always.

2. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Looking forward to breaking some of those dinner plate targets this Sunday! Hope to see all my BGC friends out there! The Mrs. says she will spot me 2 birds so I might have a chance. (1 tiny deer and she is out of control!)
    Hard to keep ahead of that bunch, but so darn worth it!!!

Coach!

I get no respect at all!!!
    and proud of it~! :)

3. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Tiny deer?? My 300 pound, 12 pointer is a TINY DEER?? Out of control??

There went your 2 bird spot, my love. I guess the honeymoon is over--the gloves are off! Meet me on the field of honour Sunday, 10am.

Loser buys lunch!

4. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

OH!! Mrs., I don't have to shoot left handed again do I? I accept your challenge. How about dinner instead? May need all 5 hours to beat you! Remember don't look at the bead. Nice Shoes!!!! Oh look at that plane! He he. I will pull out all the stops! We will see how your concentration is working! Perhaps a little side bet?

5. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

WS --

Your referee whistle and striped shirt never stopped us before! Our healthy competition does make for lively discussion in the clubhouse, doesn't it?

Coach--bring it on! I'm ready, but are you? The only problem with this is I know how much you LOVE the competition and now will shoot a 50, I can almost guarantee it. Guess now I have something to shoot for too!

And WS, if we make it too crazy for you on Sunday, we'll buy you supper too! Can't wait!

6. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Okay, I admit it and concede defeat--Primedust shot better than I did today and beat me on the field! Now I've been relegated to practicing in secret to try and redeem myself at the next shoot. Oy vey! And excellent chili today, Cookmaster JF. PS. He bought supper anyway!

7. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

What can I say. Beautiful eyes filled with tears cause she was defeated. The very least I could do is take her away from the stove. She told me she thinks someone close to her "tampered with her gun" Very intuitive that lady? Got to practice up on sneakier dirty tricks.
    Seriously, she is determined and I wouldn't doubt she will be shooting in secret somewhere!!! Hope everyone has a great thanksgiving!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.