1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB-JACKPOT EVENT-NOV. 2, 2008

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Primedust, Oct 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Hello,

Perhaps you haven't heard! I, Mr. Lucky have married a wonderful trap shooter! Now Mrs. Lucky, formerly Ms. Sally Macnab, of Buffalo, MN. Sally has been so gracious as to marry me on October 16th. We are now Mr. and Mrs. Lucky Stevens.
    We have taken a two week break from shooting, to kill some game birds on our farm in Western MN. We will make an appearance this Sunday at high noon to remove some of that loosly guarded Buffalo Gun Club loot you guys keep flaunting around in your jackpot shoots.

We want to thank all our friends and fellow shooters for all the well wishes and congratulations we have received and are continueing to receive. We are truely blessed to be part of such a wonderful fraternity!

I have been polishing that horseshoe and Mrs. Lucky is keeping it closely guarded. She has informed me that I now have an additional 4 mouths to feed so I better not be "slackin off" on the shoootin' range! he hehe.

Please come out and join Sally and I and the Macnab kids, Colm, Beth and Patrick aka: "macnabers" on the trap field this Sunday! We are anxious to see all our friends again. It will be a great time.

John, fire up that grill! We are comin' hungry!!

Wally, tell the boys to oil the Parazzies and Kolars cause the Browning guys are coming. BGC is officially a no fly zone on Sunday!!!

Thanks again,
    Mark and Sally

2. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Here's an updated picture--this is what finding a horseshoe will do for you! Mark and Sally

3. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Yes, I mean this couple! The first picture was just huge--thanks, Wally, for the lesson on photo resizing!

Looking forward to shooting on Sunday. Heard it's going to be a great day for shooting at BGC, as always. We're bring the whole family so have lots of food ready!

Mark & Sally

PS We were definitely INSIDE the MTA 75 mile proposal rule--do you think they'll register it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.