1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB--JACKPOT EVENT---MARCH 22, 2009

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CalamitySJ, Mar 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

WS & SS,

Thank you so very much for the delicious birthday cake, it was a really big surprise! And it was so fun to break in the new counter with all the icing, crumbs and good friends! My grey hair is more plentiful than ever, but that's just because each round there's always that one hen getting in my way.

Great friends like you are hard to find and I appreciate you both very much. One of the many reasons so many people come out to shoot each week--for the amazing fellowship and warm reception for all, not just the regulars.

Thanks so much again.

Sally

2. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Wow, you guys shoot great! Woke up this morning next to a birthday girl! Sally is just a little closer to my age this morning! Don't believe that gray hair stuff. She is just wishin! She is so jealous!

Miss all of you and we will be back soon! Just working hard on a self imposed dead line.

I have got to tell you it is really hard to be away working on the inside of a house when it is near 60 degrees with light winds. Geese flying over at 40 feet doesn't help either. I was born to be a shooter, not a remodeler, but hey it is only for (an eternity) a couple weeks. I now know a new punishment for prisoners! Our best to all of you! Timmy Rawertz, knock that crap off! We already got a list of health issued shooters without adding your smily face to the mix. Get well soon Buddy!

Mark and Sally Stevens

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.