1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB--JACKPOT EVENT---MARCH 15, 2009

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Primedust, Mar 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Wow! Wally, what a forecast! I have re-aranged our pre planned trip so as to be able to join you for some great afternoon fun on Sunday! The Mrs. didn't argue, as the other plans were not nearly as glamerous!

Spring is here and with it the old "lucky horse shoe" is out of hibernation. With the emmergence of our unofficial club mascot, the woodchucks, last Sunday I knew it was time. I would imagine a lot of folks will be out burning the rust and debris out of those barrels. Perhaps John Berg will switch to the summer blend this week and use burnable powder instead of the mystery blend he has been using the past few weeks. He is becoming quit a talker although it is under his breath and can't seem to repeat it loud enough for all the others on the line to hear. I would imagine the cold air on his voice box caused the low tones. With warm weather who knows what he will utter.

The bride and I should be early this week as we both have withdrawls. We need to bust some birds, and hope to see a lot of our friends on the line!

Congrats to Mr. David Terning!!!!! He was released to a Care home today and out of the hospital for the 1st time in about 7 months! Wonderful, Fantastic news! Dave has a battle to fight yet, but what a great step forward! Fight on Dave, we stand beside you!

Mark and Sally Stevens
    aka: Lucky, Primedust, Coach and sometimes alias Dead eye.

2. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Hey Wally:

The more elite, the harder they fall. Wood on Wood! The Mrs. will be waiting for the elite. I just take 'em one at a time. He he.

My eye balls are a little under the weather, but I will try my best to not disapoint. Although I see one target now, they are big and very hazy! A few more weeks or months and look out. Can't wait to actually see a clear target again.

Until then, I will just enjoy the fun, teach the kids and the ladies, and live life the best I can. Wife in my arms, gun in my hands, and a happy smile on my face!!!! Doesn't get any better!!!

Don't you think it is about time for the "Good looking one" to make another appearance! Where are you Denny Spurling? Been two years plus!

Coach.

3. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

HEY ! Wally, your forcast was 45 and sunny. Well it was 60! Not to good on the forcast but RIGHT ON on the target presentation. What a great day of shooting. Lots of new and old faces around the club house. Some of the youth shooters getting the cob webs out also! We all have the cabin fever syndrome, but some of us shed it yesterday! One warm day and all the familar faces come back. Had a "Blast". The Mrs. shot great! She and I were very happy to spend another wonderful day with you and the BGC shooters.

Thank you for keeping our club so inviting and a great venue to shoot at.

Primedust. aka: Coach

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.