1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB--JACKPOT EVENT---JAN.23

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CalamitySJ, Jan 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

WS,

My plan is to come and shoot as I believe it is my Canadian duty to show you boys how it's done. A little pneumonia won't keep me down!

Calamity

PS Truth is the 16-year-old girl who occasionally considers me her mother wants to go shopping tomorrow and I'll be hiding out, okay?

2. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

WS,

You misunderstand, my friend, I'm hiding out AT THE GUN CLUB! Shopping will commence after shooting as Coach will go home to watch the 2:00pm game and I'll suffer the agony of finding quality clothing for the 6'2" girl and the 6'4" boy. Oy vey.

And I'm bringing my new little radar gun from Bob Schultz so we can check it out. Can't say enough about how great he was to work with and how quick his email and mail responses were.

Brace yourselves, we're on our way.

Calamity

3. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

WS,

You misunderstand, my friend, I'm hiding out AT THE GUN CLUB! Shopping will commence after shooting as Coach will go home to watch the 2:00pm game and I'll suffer the agony of finding quality clothing for the 6'2" girl and the 6'4" boy. Oy vey.

And I'm bringing my new little radar gun from Bob Schultz so we can check it out. Can't say enough about how great he was to work with and how quick his email and mail responses were.

Brace yourselves, we're on our way.

Calamity

4. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Well imagine my dismay when my favorite hid away closes for the day! I practiced my follow through all night in my dreams.

Winds are really whipping up the light snow and my nose is still red from last time. Guess we will just eat breakfast and work on the car. BRRRrrrr! I like it better when my buns are frozen off with loud noises and soot in the air. The sound of cold wrenches clatteting together doesn't thrill me as much any more. I'll save my good scores for next week.

Coach aka Primedust

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.