1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB--JACKPOT EVENT---JAN.2

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Kooz25, Dec 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

looking forward to a great time on Sunday.

Kooz

2. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Great Shooting Coach, Sorry I could not keep up. If you are still offering leason I would like a few next Sunday.

Thanks Kooz

3. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Koos,

Were you not watching me out there? Seriously, do you think Coach is going to have a lot of extra time helping you after the way I was shooting caps today? He's already got me doing bookwork tonight to prep and we all know I'm a slow learner.

Nice shooting today. A little cool but we've shot in worse, eh? See you next week!

Calamity

4. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Hey Kooz,

I just got feeling back in my ears! "A little cool" it was frostbite falls out there!

WE all know I got lucky! If those targers were not XXL I would have missed them all. Kooz, great to shoot with you again. CalamitySJ always nice to have you back on a squad. Here is to a new and better year.

Happy New Year to all out trapshooting community! May the targets be large and brittle for you all this year!

Primedust.

Nice shooting guys and GALS, looking forward to next week and warmer weather.

5. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Doesn't look like the weatherman is getting the picture for next Sunday. Looks colder than this weekend. Oh well, MN. love it or leave it. Guess I know why we have so many snow birds!

Primedust

Southwest Grand is more tempting all the time!

6. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Coach,

Our child #7 passed her driver's test this morning, at -10F, slush all over the roads and piles and piles of snow everywhere. In fact, she had to consider the massive snowdrift when parallel parking and told me that the car was actually on a slant with all the snow we've had.

If you need a ride to the club on Sunday I'm sure she'll be happy to drive you!

Calamity

7. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Did I ever mention I was thinking of flying? The roads used to be fairly safe around Buffalo in the daytime with Colm sleeping, but now Prayers may be needed. Time to get the dash riding Jesus back out!!!! Wholly Crap!

Congrats Beth!

Kooz, I may be a little late coming on Sunday? Got to mapquest a new route.

Primedust

8. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Well I might be right on time! Just found out all roads lead to Buffalo Gun Club! See you there! I will be the one with the deer sausage and crackers! I will also be the one with the frown as I was officially placed on a very restricted diet today! Guess I will have to take my frustration out on targets.

Primedust

9. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

You will be just fine Coach. I heard a new forcast today, they are calling for 20 on Sunday. Keep your fingers crossed

Kooz

10. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Coach,

Our child #7 passed her driver's test this morning, at -10F, slush all over the roads and piles and piles of snow everywhere. In fact, she had to consider the massive snowdrift when parallel parking and told me that the car was actually on a slant with all the snow we've had.

If you need a ride to the club on Sunday I'm sure she'll be happy to drive you!

Calamity

11. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Did I ever mention I was thinking of flying? The roads used to be fairly safe around Buffalo in the daytime with Colm sleeping, but now Prayers may be needed. Time to get the dash riding Jesus back out!!!! Wholly Crap!

Congrats Beth!

Kooz, I may be a little late coming on Sunday? Got to mapquest a new route.

Primedust

12. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Well I might be right on time! Just found out all roads lead to Buffalo Gun Club! See you there! I will be the one with the deer sausage and crackers! I will also be the one with the frown as I was officially placed on a very restricted diet today! Guess I will have to take my frustration out on targets.

Primedust

13. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

You will be just fine Coach. I heard a new forcast today, they are calling for 20 on Sunday. Keep your fingers crossed

Kooz

14. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

KOOZ, todays forcast is for 5 degrees. Stop listening to KQ man! Sally says KDWB is where it is at. ME WCCO.

Doesn't matter. It is mind over matter in shooting. If your mind is on the shelf at home, it doesn't matter. If you bring it along, your in trouble.

See you Sunday!

Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.