1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB--JACKPOT EVENT---JAN.18, 2009

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Primedust, Jan 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Wow! Just saw the weather for Sunday. Going to be 28 degrees and sunny! Should be a great turn out and some good scores. I will look for the scores on the internet Sunday evening.

Better put a camera and snowball microphone on the corner of the building to prevent collusion between certain individuals! Good news! My horseshoe has been discovered! I will have it on the 25th! Stay warm and shoot straight!

Glad we are not flying Sunday, Sally is like a caged animal when she is not shooting, that would be a bad scene on a plane! Probably be forced to land in some strange Canadian airport and have to answer all kinds of nasty questions. Starting with : Have you ever watched Dudly Do right! What was the inspectors daughter name? Your not from Canada are you? Oh. help! Who is Red Green? Where do cedar shingles come from? Why does the US ban our Beef? Why is Obama in power in your country? Hope the answers are multiple choice! Always choose C? Hate tests!

2. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Coach,

Always choose 'C', eh? Is that because 'C' stands for Canadian? Now that you've married one you should know how feisty we are and certainly ready to take on any and all situations we face.

Correctly translate this statement, my love, and all will be forgiven:

I am also looking forward to the warmer weather in my old neighbourhood of Cow-town, and happy to leave the toque behind in Buffalo as it'll be a balmy 0 degrees C! My mum has cooked up many things, including poutine (with extra gravy!!!) & Nainaimo bars (my old favourite) but you'll need a serviette when you're done for sure. You'll meet your new uncle Randy, quite the hoser, who is actually 5 years younger than you and will meet you at the door with a cold Kokanee (my favourite brew from University, when we used to make a beer run to BC for a carload of two-fours). No restrooms up there, though, if you don't ask for a washroom you'll make a mess of your trousers for sure. A good chin-wag on the chesterfield, fondue for supper, and fantastic view of the northern lights are a dream come true. Beauty, eh?

Love Calamity

3. PAR8HED

PAR8HED Member

If the wind chills get above the instant frostbite level, I'll put on my Michelin Man outfit and drive over.

Hal

4. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Do you mean Stocking hat, fries and gravey and Graham cracker, coconut chocolate bars and a 24 pack of Kokano beer? Cheap beer sold to underage college kids across in the neighboring province so as to get a cheap buzz? That stuff. Guessing chin wag is conversation and chesterfield is probably the couch?

Could probably stomach that? No kolachkies? Kringles,Commercials or sliders?

Careful with that Canadian talk. I will have to tickle the definitions out of you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.