1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB--JACKPOT EVENT---Feb. 8, 2009

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Primedust, Feb 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Wow, did I ever time being out of town at the right time! So John do you cook Wood chuck medium rare, or medium well? Au jus or gravy and red or white wine?
    Onion or Garlic powder? Served with salad or Potatoe. Finger food, Basket food or is it Fine Dining????

I would be especially careful to make sure our gun toten, ever vigilant woodchucks don't get wind of this!

Going to miss you guys this week. Heard it will be near 40 degrees and light winds ( light defined as under 35 mph) and water flowing everywhere. Perhaps your furry little friends on the berham will make an appearance this weekend.

Take Care, Don't save the left overs for me, give them to Wally, he can sneak them to Kyle in his sleep! Tell him it's chicken! Taste just like ________ ?

Naw! doubt that!

Mark aka: (Coach)

2. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Wow! Keith, tough to keep ahead of you! Glad I was not around for the shelacking. Nice shooting. You're lucky I was out of town. I may be able to shoot better in good weather too, will find out now that I'm in 80 degrees in Hawaii. Sally's offered to spot me two birds but I managed to weasel it up to three.

Great shooting,

Mark and Sally
    Hilo, Hawaii

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.