1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB--JACKPOT EVENT---Feb. 6-Results

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Primedust, Feb 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Hey Wally,

It appears that field is electrified? We are wireless? This must be the day I came back after surgery last year? Same look, fat and slow, but the targets still broke well that day also.

Intend to step it up a few notches. Noticed no one has run the 50 yet so will set a goal to run the 50 before the end of Jackpot shooting this Spring.

That will take alot of work and perhaps Kooz stepping up a few notches to spur me on.

Where is Stormin' Norman? Was good to see Mr. Crawford back in action! Welcome back Tom! Time to smoke some targets spring is here soon and the rust in the barrels need to be polished up with #8's. Come and join us Sunday. Sally and I will arrive about 10:00.

Primedust

2. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Obvious to me, I need more barrel polishing. 43 looked like the score when I left, frozen numb, on Sunday? So Kooz woke up after I left. Not enough intimidation when I am gone with that guy. Nice shooting Kooz!

Jeez, you pull trap for others all afternoon, red like a lobster from wind burn, frostbite toes, and still puts the wollup on me!

Guess I needed to step up a bigger notch! Watch out I have a whole truck full of new Estates, my favorite brand of choice, and the drive just increased again. Looking forward to another shoot Sunday!

Primedust.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.