1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB--JACKPOT EVENT---FEB. 27

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Primedust, Feb 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Wally,

I here when the puller fills the house that we must now tie a rope to them in case of a snow cave it. Also that Tobby the wonder dog is being cross trained in snow rescue? Is this true. Did they ever find that last shoveler?

Lastly, a rumor is around that you cannot see the trap houses anymore, that we must stand on towers and shoot down on the targets. Sounds perfect! Count Sally and I in.

If not true, lets build towers and then make it true. Keith is getting too darn good without some sort of challenge. I hear he is afraid of heights!

Where is that darn horse shoe?

Primedust

2. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Coach, How could I be afraid of heights?

Here is a pic of that darn horse shoe, I keep it with me where ever I go.

Wheather sounds good for Sunday, Are we still on for a Wally Dog and A Diet Coke?

Kooz

[​IMG]

3. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Kooz,

We were gearing up to shovel out the club this morning but WS said you already did it?? Thanks a million! I'll bring treats tomorrow to share and I know Coach has a couple of big deer sausages defrosting to slice up. See you then!

Calamity

4. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Sorry about missing the fun today--this has been my worst winter health-wise ever. I'll try, try again next weekend with squares or something delicious, I promise! Glad Coach came through with the deer sausages. He's a keeper.

CSJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.