1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB--JACKPOT EVENT---Feb.13

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Primedust, Feb 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Going to be a beautiful day on Sunday. Can't wait to bring the score up another notch. Kooz, get ready buddy, this could be the 50.

Primedust

2. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Hey Coach, How about a litle wager on the first 50? I say we shoot for a Diet Coke

Looking forward to tomorrow

Kooz

3. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

What a great day at the the club, We had great temps and sunny skies, what more could you ask for.

Thanks to all that showed up to shoot today.

Coach, I need leasons if I'm going to hold the leed to the end, I hope you will help!

See you next Sunday

Kooz

4. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Kooz, you know I will! Just lift your head a little higher off the comb, and tilt your head to the left and jerk that trigger!

Seriously, Kooz nice shooting! I got lucky, but will have to kick it up another notch yet to keep you honest!

We have come around the far turn and are now heading into the back stretch, time to let the reins loose a little more and spur toward home! Only 6 furlongs to go and a few good horses in this race!

Was fantastic to see some of the old friends out on the range. Been too long! The wind was a little breezy but who cares! 46 degrees in MN. in Feb. probably not again in my life time.

Congrats to Cody Hanson, one of my youth students, on making Eagle Scout! You can bet Sally and I will attend you party next Sunday.

Relax Kooz! I will give you your lesson 1st, before we leave. Practice this until we meet Sunday.

Place your right foot forward, left foot directly behind the right and close both eyes..... LET the force be with you OBie Woun. Shoot for sucess. Did I mention .... Use 9 shot on the 27 yard! Don't worry, It will be alright! Let the target get way out there, the farther it goes the bigger your pattern. Kind of like cheating on the shot!

Loser buys the Diet Coke.
    We, my bride and I, will be there at 10:00 on Sunday for the next lesson.

Primedust

5. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

I think I'd better break out my rubber boots for this weekend. "It's" getting a little deep around here, and I don't mean the melted snow puddles. Sheesh!

PS Cherry pie is my favourite. While Kooz and Coach are schooling each other on the trap line, my plan is to just shoot and win a pie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.