1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB-JACKPOT EVENT-DEC. 5-Toys/Tots

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rsikole, Dec 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rsikole

rsikole Member

Sure guys....start the Toys for Tots AFTER I move....

How are you all doing? Tell everyone I said hello.....

Rob Sikole

2. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Way to go Mr Lewis

Kooz

3. Mr Lewis

Mr Lewis TS Member

Im coming for ya Kooz!Ha,Ha, Now if you and Ken can just stay away untill lets say March? Ha,Ha,.Anyway hope your meeting went ok,see ya next week. Hope its warmer. Mark

4. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Nice Job mr. Claycomb! Meeting went very well and was positive for all of MN.
    CalmitySJ

5. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Note to all: Mr "I think correct spelling and grammar are over-rated" highjacked my computer and created the previous post.

So here is the updated "Calamity" version:

Nice Job, Mr. Claycomb! You rock! Just know that, once hunting season is over, we're coming for YOU TOO, not just Kooz and Stormin', so prepare yourself!

Also, the MTA Board of Directors meeting went very well yesterday and the work accomplished was positive for all of Minnesota trapshooters and trapshooting.

Calamity

PS A girl gets a little surgery, stays unconscious for a day and someone takes control of her computer......should she feel violated?

6. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

I had total control of allot of things in the 17 hours you were out. Now that I have drugged you back into happyville for the night, I believe I will start with 20 questions! I
    nteresting to know you cannot remember the conversations we had earlier! Sometimes a surgery allows for special questions to be asked and fortunately answered also!

So people, I have about 3 hours of air time for questions, what should I ask?

Primedust!

Got to say I am so relieved the surgery went well and look forward to many more years with you!

7. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

I think that, when the doctor told you to take care of me, she didn't mean for you to keep me in a state of conscious sedation....and where did you get sodium pentathol anyway???

I estimate I have 15 minutes before the next dose kicks in so I'm throwing out this disclaimer right now--I am not responsible for what I say or do over the next few days (shorter if I can get Coach to go back to work).

Calamity

PS Today was a good day. You are stuck with me, Coach, for longer than you probably want, so get used to it as I'm now in for the long haul.

8. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Ha! You'll have to get me back into surgery to be able to get my serum suppliers. Yes she is really blond! No she can't beat the pants off me, but is good at talking them off me. Yes, she does believe I am all that! Yes, this is fun, but takes a while and I am not sure how to do this water torture thing?

Stay tuned for more answers!

Whats that,You can beat storming norman with one hand where?

Primedust

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.