1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB--JACKPOT EVENT---DEC.26

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CalamitySJ, Dec 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Dear Santa,

I have been a (relatively) good girl this year, for the most part, kinda depends on who you ask I guess. I hope you are doing good and are ready for your big weekend. I imagine you're working out every day, downing as many cookies and milk as you can so you can stuff it all in come Christmas Eve.

Along with the regular stuff I ask for, like peace on earth and goodwill towards men and women, I'd also like to ask that you keep my family and friends safe, healthy and happy this upcoming year. That's all, really. Just don't need anything else.

Thanks for listening. I'll make sure to leave out your favourite caramels this year--I wrapped them up so you can take them with you.

Calamity

PS I know Coach wrote you that he wants to win the Jackpot championship this year but don't worry, he's got that one covered all on his own.

2. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

PS. The hunting house is closed up for the season, boys. Be afraid, be very afraid--WE'RE BACK!!!

3. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

I can't wait for the two of to be back at the gun club for our Sunday Sevices.
    As far a Coach winning that great buckle for the Championship, All I have to say is good luck.

Kooz

4. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

We do so look forward to services at the Church of the Clay Target......

5. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

I saw a vision last night of a giant shadow passing over the moon. Surely it couldm't be kooz's luck fadding away in the darkness, or was it Stormin' Normans. Probably both. You guys have been on idle for too long, time to take it up a few notch's! 43 and 45's won't get anything from now on boy's. Best read up on long yardage by the fireplace for the next few nights.

I don't believe there is an awful lot of 1st. places I must win to get that buckle and some time left to do it.

Wake up boys, the sherrif is back in town!

Happy Holidays to all my fellow shooters in MN. and beyond. May Santa give you everything you want. I am looking forward to a new year with new hopes and dreams. Several huge ones have already been answered without santa's help!

Primedust

6. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Uh, Coach? Since I'm pretty sure I'm your Santa, I'm a little concerned about the 'huge ones' that have been taken care of without 'Santa's help'?

Since I am an Amazon--could it be that you've been mingling with Elves?

CSJ

7. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Ya, Right! Your just trying to get the cookies and milk on Christmas Eve! Stick to trapshooting babe! The cookies are still mine. As for the elves, not my thing! My deal, surrounded by friends, family, new lease on life, however long or short that may be, and you!

Prayers were made this morning and answered! Life is fragile and it got much better this afternoon!

Primedust

MERRY CHRISTMAS and Happy Holidays to all!
    Let's all raise a glass to Pat Ireland for Christmas dinner!

8. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

We will have all the snow cleared for Sundays Jackpot event, So come out and smoke some clays with us. I understand that the Stevens will be back in compitiion this Sunday, Looking forward to it.

Coach, you better bring your A game

Kooz

9. Mr Lewis

Mr Lewis TS Member

Better Lucky than good as they say, I'll be bringing my bright and smiley. See ya on the line.

10. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Coach, Thanks for letting me hold the #1 spot for one more week. I'm sure by next week you will have your game back in tact.

Thanks to everyone who came out to shoot today.

Kooz

11. eyegoods

eyegoods TS Member

To you all at B.G.C.. Always a pleasure to read your threads and pics. My brother lives there on west hwy 55 so we keep telling him to look you up. His name is Gordon Dramen. We live in Prineville Ore and frequent your area about every 2 years, you all bundle up here comes more snow.... Mark/Cathy Dramen

12. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Mark and Cathy, Thank you for your kind words. We would love to see your Brother at the gun club, we shoot every Sunday thru the winter for our Jackpot event as well as practice for who ever shows up to shoot.

Next time you are in town, look us up for a grrat time on the trap range

Keith Koosman AKA Kooz

Buffalo Gun Club Director

13. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Mr. Kooz,

It was neck and neck! You came out the victor and congrats on that. Taking a 3 plus month break in targets makes it interesting to say the least. I did start to feel comfortable by the third round, but alas dropped the last target! Phooey! I will try to bring my A game next week. Us under dogs are always trying harder.

Thanks to all the shooters whom came out Sunday.It was a little cool, but was oh so fun to feel the recoil, smell the powder and watch the smoke! Hope to see you all on the line next week.

Primedust aka: Coach

14. tv-todd

tv-todd Member

Hi Mark,I had a great time shooting Sunday also.it has been a while since I have shot. singles went fine, but ooooh' the handicap! not sure if I am over or under them? may need some assistance? may need to raise my comb more? see you next time, Todd.

15. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

TV-Todd, look me up, I would be glad to help. Me, I am just a little rusty, but starting to feel the old gun movements toward the end of the day. I never remembered it being so heavy though. Must be getting soft.

Mark

16. tv-todd

tv-todd Member

Thanks coach.probably not this weekend.suposed to be coooold!!! Thanks,Todd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.