1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB---HAM SHOOT---DECEMBER 18

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Kooz25, Dec 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Looking forward to it

I just hope my gun is ready in time

Kooz

2. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

I have my gun back in great shape,(thank you Pat Laib) so I hope to see a lot of compition on Saturday.

Will we see Coach and his lovely bride? How about Mr. Norman? and will Mr. Claycomb show up to defend his last win ?

Look forward to seeing you all on Saturday. I can already taste the HAM

Kooz

3. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Kooz, the pressure is off, Sally will be with me in beautiful western MN. pounding birds on Saturday, but may return and she can give lessons on Sunday!
    I'm just going to enjoy splitting some nice long tail feathers with 3 shot and a coxy night on the farm.

Primedust

P.S. I may give a lesson or two also. Pretty hard to resist pounding clay targets as big as trash lids at BGC.

4. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

You two have a great time at the farm. If we don't see you before Christmas, I wish all of you and your family a great Christmas and a Happy New Year

Kooz

5. rsikole

rsikole Member

Wally and Kooz,

Great post..and I miss the balmy weekend winter jackpot shoots. We have them here in OH, but it's just not cold enough down here!

Rob

6. mikem

mikem TS Member

I am planning to move to Buffalo soon. I heard that the Gun club has moved. Where is it located now?

7. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Rob, If you need any cold temps just let us know we would be more than happy to send them your way.

Hope you have a great Christmas and new year.

Kooz

8. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Boys,

So sorry we missed the fun today. Had lots of work out at the farm getting things buttoned down for the winter. On the plus side we have hundreds of pounds of deer sausage to share at the next shoot!

Coach is asleep on the sofa after nearly killing himself loading the four wheeler into the back of his new truck. In fact, I think I'll go wake him up so he can make some supper and I'll take his place. Ah, married life is wonderful!

CSJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.