1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB---FUN EVENTS---FEB. 19-20

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by RichBandit, Feb 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RichBandit

RichBandit TS Member

I will be there saturday Wally. See you then!!

2. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Coach and I are looking forward to shooting for pie this Saturday. This weekend's supposed to be nice and warm, so we'll put the parkas away and break out the hoodies.

3. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Wish I could be there Saturday but I have to get my continuing education in for my Masters.

Coach, I will be there Sunday, so bring your A game.

Kooz

4. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Hey Kooz,

Think I'll will bring my AAA game this week. Sorry to hear you cannot make Saturday.

Take Care.
    Mark

5. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Hey Kooz,

I see by Buffalo Gun Clubs web site that I have caught up to Mr. Weathers. I believe he is a no show this week so with some luck I should break the tie, with him and be able to concentrate on catching you this week.

Hope to see all my friends out there. It is going to be 30 degrees with a fairly still day. (10 mph top wind) See you there.

Primedust

6. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Coach, I look forward to the challenge. You alwas bring my game up a notch

Kooz

7. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

hey Kooz. I waited as long as Sally would let me. That weather guy shot and left before arrived. Was a white out and wind at 30 to 40 mph. Went to Cody's Eagle's Scout presentation instead. Was pretty cool. Next week double or nothing on the coke.

Primedust

8. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

I say we raise it to a Wally dog and Diet Coke. Sorry I missed you guys on Saturday, but it sounds like it was a great time dispite the weather.

Kooz

9. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Kooz, it was a great time, but wholly crap was it cold. I was shaking by mid round and my scores show it. Not often I shoot a 20 or 21 in singles, but to shoot 5 or 6 of them in a day is bad!

Kind of a hoot though! Looking forward to that Wally Dog!

Primedust

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.