1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by abbielew, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abbielew

abbielew TS Member

Mar 22, 2009
    Hey Wally,

I did not make up today for the shoot and what happens, (Kooz fads on me.) I hoot and holler for Kooz and he is a now show. Kind of reminds me of the
    time I bet on the Ponies at the track. My pick didn't show that time either.

Well everything is packed, just for the loading yet

2. Mr Lewis

Mr Lewis TS Member

Feb 18, 2010
    I guess Im going to have to change my name, it seems as though Brent is the new Mr. Lewis. ha ha. As always I had a great time, thanks to the people at B.G.C.
  3. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Jun 7, 2006
    Sure doesn't take long for MN. shooters to throw their coats to the side and pick up their favorite purcussion instrument. ( The shot gun) We banged away on an awful lot of targets over the week end. Was great to see so many friends again, along with allot of new faces.

The knee deep snow made for some very bright conditions, but with the chinook winds blowing and the snow melting we didn't care. Although CalamitySJ was a bit disappointed! Being from Canada and a avid watcher of the OLYMPICS....\\

Seems she was at home polishing the "Rocks for curling" for a match later on in BGC's parking lot, when I informed her the ice was turning to gravel fast, she was a bit peeved. Oh well, it is just March and we all know March can still leave some great curling days ahead.
    Hang in their CalamitySJ, you may just get your wish.

Me, Im polishing the beaks on the snow goose decoys!!!

Nice shooting JIM!!
  4. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Jan 14, 2008
    Sorry birddog, I hate to let you down. I needed a little help from you, but you where no where to be found. I even sent Toby out looking but he came back with nothing, kind of like birddogs shooting. LOL If you need help moving let me know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.