1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Kooz25, Dec 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Jan 14, 2008
    Norman, you are going down this week

2. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Jun 7, 2006
    Hey guys, This little storm (20 inches) won't slow down Buffalo shooters or the jack pot event. Sally and I may be stranded in town instead of at the farm this week end. If we get stranded in town we will come out and enjoy the day with all our friends. Sally has been itching to shoot. I am still grounded, and unable to shoot for another month or more. I am going crazy without a gun in my hand. Especially when I see scores of 45 and 46 winning? Hope it was real windy!

Have been toying with the idea of shooting a 410 but the doc was not to pleased with that scenario. Used to break 25 fairly consistantly at that other parralel sport with a 410. That was a young and distant time ago.

When I get my wings approved for flying again, Look out!

Until then Sally and I wish you all a very, very merry Christmas! May all your targets be soot! Enjoy family and friends. Thank you all for being my friends!

Mark Stevens
    aka coach
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.