1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB----ATA---NTSD--Sept. 26

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Primedust, Sep 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Sally and I will be in attendance also. Last Hurrah before the "honkers" set wings into our decoys for the fall and trapshooting takes a back burner until the 1st of the year.

Thanks for all the fun!

Mark and Sally Stevens

2. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Good luck, the one with the fifty is already mine.

Looking forward to a great day at BGC

Kooz

3. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Wow Doggai, you might want to check and see if your dead. 48 beats a minute? That is SLOW, no wonder it takes you a while to pull that trigger and so many of your targets are just crossing the 60 yd. mark when you break them.

I am looking forward to the beautiful weather and XXL targets on that day. It will be my first 2011 targets broken. Sally and I will be there with a stethiscope and crash cart for John. Wonder if he has been sharpening his scissors yet?

Primedust

4. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

Is this a registered shoot? What caliber gun can we use? What yardage would I shoot from?

It was good to see some old friends on Sunday. Oh, thanks to Ertz for bringing the shells and a couple sips of his best stuff...and thanks to Ron B. for buying 2 practice rounds for me!

And congrats to Mrs. Ertz for her personal best round of trap. Doubtless, my electrifying handsomeness contributed.

:)

5. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Denny,

Sorry I missed you, I have a honey doooo list a mile long and was dooooing that on Sunday. Pheasants fly in a few weeks. Come join us for a few walks!

Mark Stevens

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.