1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB-ATA-MULTI-TARGET EVENT--March 21

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ertz, Mar 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ertz

Ertz Member

As Mr. Handsome would ask, "Are these registered targets?"
    I wish I could make it, but have other plans that can't be changed. It is supposed to be 59 tomorrow. I hope everyone enjoys the day and someone named Sally kicks butt on someone named Mark. Sorry Coach. Tee hee.....

2. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Ertz, I hate to tell you that I won't be shooting this weekend. With the whole marriage thing we have a major home conglomeration going on and we have an extra house to sell. The only 'kicking butt' I'm going to be doing is with all the boys and making sure they get the house in tip-top shape for the big sale. It hurts though--it's gonna be a beautiful weekend!

Sal

PS. I've already packed six big boxes of trapshooting trophies. Others would be intimidated; now I'm just fired up to beat him next weekend for sure!

3. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Huh, Don't worry Ertz, those were probably bowling trophies! Sally had her glasses in her shooting bag. It is true the house is over ruling the shooting right now.

Huh? Why, Yes! it is very cold down there!

Yes, I didn't believe I would ever utter those words myself!

I have been bribed into the fact that if I am a good coach and work hard, I can attend many more shoots, without having the extra mortgages on my mind. Also I have been told I can save more $$$$ per month which can be partially put to a larger trap shooting budget! OH YES!

Am I being brain washed? Can I be that gullable? If so, I hope it continues for a while, cause I have never had so much fun getting covered in remodeling dirt in my life! A great life partner is what it is all about! Never knew garage cleaning was a coed sport. Can be fun! She is a great organizer! We have 25 yards of trash in a 20 yard dumpster. Past treasures, save through eons of time! Now finally in thier rightful resting place! Say these little white pills taste good? What were they called? Why do I have to be so quiet? Say, why are you ......

Coach

See you Thursday night! at the Winter Trap Party

4. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Your last statement sounds a little disparaging, Coach! It is true that, if we work hard and get the house organized and sold in a timely fashion, there will be more time for shooting. There will also be an oasis out west for the entire fall during hunting season too! So many wonderful things to look forward to.

And all your real treasures will be protected by a professional museum curator and her minion (me!). Remember what I said? "Old" does not mean "valuable" or "antique"; it may just be old. No, I did NOT mean you!

Why do you have enough time on your hands to post on ts anyway? Get back to work!!! No trap party for you until the plumbing is finished! Hahahahaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.