1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB-ATA MULTI TARGET EVENT-APRIL 19

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Primedust, Apr 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Well Wally,
    I hope your weather predictions work out as well as the last two! What great days we have for shooting lately! Looking forward to this weekend. Ladies day Saturday with 46 attendees Plus. And registered targets Sunday, doesn't get much better than that and in April no less!

The Mrs. is finally healing from the Sunburn last weekend while shooting at Buffalo and is ready for another layer this weekend. Rumor has it she crushed all her hard left targets (99 of them) yesterday and got that phobia out of her head. She says she won't spot me birds any longer, and that I must stand on my own merit. Thats kind of mean. "So I intend to show her whom is boss" To a fiesty red headed irish canadian girl that is like a slap in the face. You can bet that she will be out to put me in my place on Sunday!
    May the best MAN win! LOL He he/

I may need a place to sleep....

Keep praying for Dave Terning! He is doing great!

Primedust

2. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Coach,

I have lived and worked in a man's world my whole adult life and, let me tell you, I have practically grown equipment of my own at this point dealing with all of you. And as for showing me "who is boss?" As a very famous quote states, "The man may be the head of the household but the woman is the neck, and she can turn the head any which way she wants."

Soooooooo, you're right--may the best MAN win. Better clean your gun, eat healthy and get a good night's sleep to be ready.

I'll make up the sofa for you. Starting tonight.

CalamitySJ

PS. Great news that Dave's going home for the weekend! We are praying for you to be home permanently really soon!

3. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Thanks Wally,

Don't think I will need it though. She is pretty happy with me after I got her shooting hard (easy) lefts again. She is just so darn competitive! Got to start betting on real things like if I beat her she cannot buy a Kolar for a year, but if she beats me we will get one by next April. He he.

That'll take her a while to figure out! Nice shoes works too! Truth is she doesn't want a kolar or a P or K gun. Just her XT and a few hundred flats of shells! What a woman! Who can argue with thinking like that. She is perfect for me!

Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.