1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB-ATA EVENTS-SEPT 12

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by The Literalist, Sep 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

Wally, I may come up on the 19th. After 3 years without pulling a trigger, can I get a few mulligans?

2. The Literalist

I'm so glad you all may have a chance to actually have a handsome shooter on the grounds.

As I've always said, it don't matter what you break...as long as you're handsome.

3. The Literalist

Well Ertz, leaving the wife at home is probably a wise choice. Although I try to be quiet and unassuming, being handsome just can't be hidden.

I still hope to come up, but the main reason for our trip is son, Brent's surgery. We'll have to see how that goes before I can commit.

(Wally will remember Brent...he's the big one who came up with me and shot for the first time he'd ever even SEEN a trap field. Took my model 12 and broke something like 22 his first round...then 25 on his second. Ended up in the low 90's in his first hundred. Damned kid anyway)

At any rate, I still hope to come up. Oh, for goodness sakes, don't tell the lady shooters...there's liable to be a riot.

4. The Literalist

Oh, is this ATA shoot a registered event? I'm D-20-D. Are there trophies?

How much does it cost to shoot? Is it 12 gauge only? What size shot is best up there?

Is there a handsome man competition?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.