1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB-ATA EVENTS-JULY 1-2-3-4-5

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ertz, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ertz

Ertz Member

I have Friday the third off and my first thought was "cool, I can go shoot at BGC." Shh, don't tell the wife yet I haven't run it by her. (Insert evil laugh here)

I look forward to seeing everyone!

2. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Alas, I cannot come out and play with you all this weekend as I am traveling to the Motherland to visit my sister. I am cursed--the Canadian Trapshooting Championships are right where I'm going to be and I have to leave my beloved Browning home.

I will bring back Coffee Crisps, wine gums and Crispy Crunch for everyone. Somebody shoot my handicap rounds for me, would you? Coach would do it but he and the baby boy are heading to North Dakota's flooded lands to shoot from rubber dinghys, if necessary. Nothing stops a ND shoot! (Kinda like a Buffalo shoot too!)

CSJ

3. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

I'm in Canada and had a minute to check--how'd you guys do on my handicap rounds? I hope you didn't make me get another punch before State but knowing you, Wally, you ran 'em.

Be careful what you wish for, eh? See you Monday!

4. Chipper77

Chipper77 Member

Wally,

Thanks for the GREAT targets. Fantastic doubles. Was well worth the drive.

5. Ertz

Ertz Member

Those really were some sweet doubles targets. Thanks for another great day BGC!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.