1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB--ATA EVENTS--AUGUST 29-30

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CalamitySJ, Aug 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

How about doubles lessons, Mr. State Champion? When are you going to offer those?

Signed,

An unworthy yet hopeful beginner

2. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

WS

I took the day off work to organize before school starts but hey, priorities!

I'll let you know how my work progresses here so I can get out to play.

CSJ

3. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Alas, WS, I will be unable to partake of said lessons today before my flight west tonight. In fixing my home I have, as usual, created more of a mess than I started with.

You say you're free this afternoon, right? Don't be afraid to come on over and help Coach and me, I mean, have a diet Coke with us!! Hahaha!

CSJ

Enjoy the BGC weekend and we'll see you when we get back.

4. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Perfect! Coach and I are in Spokane now and will be back Sunday, so next week will work great. In the meantime I'll practice by pretending I'm having fun while missing all those 2nd birds.........Good times!

PS. Bleu cheese and a warmed, ripe pear slice are the perfect compliment to a BGC burger. While Coach is gagging in the background, I'm bringing that to the next burger cook-out. The best trap burgers in the State need some serious topping attention!

5. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

You're famous....Trap & Field website.

6. Ertz

Ertz Member

What a handsome looking squad LOL. congrats John. He also got a good start on his next 25K

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.