1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB-ATA EVENT-Saturday- FEB. 27

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Mr Lewis, Feb 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Lewis

Mr Lewis TS Member

I'll see you there Wally. Caint wait to shoot some doubles.

2. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

What if I just put up with marathons because they are fun and way more than half the events on my 2010 Minnesota shoot card are marathons. Can I still be on the Sate Team? Do I have to subtract them from my "trophy shoot" totals? Can my dog participate in the great food? Will you need help carrying those XXL targets? I understand they can only get a few cartons in a semi.

Neil

3. BugEater

BugEater TS Member

Oooohhhhh, what a great state we live in, the state of Minnesota, to be able to shoot basically practice targets, in only pristine weather conditions, with no real type of pressure, to be able to not start your round until a certain cloud moves in the sky so it won't throw a shadow over the corner of the trap house and then to actually have these targets count for making the state team or any other type of team for that matter. Finally, to top every thing off, "actually be proud of the fact you made the team". I guess now I have a true understanding of living in a Liberal state.

4. BugEater

BugEater TS Member

Hello bug eater

Date: Sun, Feb 21, 2010 - 03:41 PM ET

Tim Rawerts here. Care to tell me your name?

Just thought I'd share with everyone the private message I received from Ertz. A real class act.

My name is Jeff Hoppes. And by the way, every thing I typed in my thread, I witnessed.

5. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Jeff, I would also like to know what got you so angry

Keith

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.