1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB--APRIL 3--JELLY BEAN OPEN III

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CalamitySJ, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Will there be jellybeans?

2. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Coach (well, mostly my doctor) has put me on a diet because of my extremely high blood pressure. No sugar, no fat, no processed foods, NO FUN! So I need to know, what kind of legume are jelly BEANS? I'm assuming they'd be okay for me, right?

I'm going to stay up all night until I get a response, WS. Frankly, I'm too hungry to sleep.

CalamitySJ

3. MNGopher

MNGopher TS Member

Wally,

Our friend from the south won't be able to make it again, so I was wondering if you still have some of those "SPECIAL" shells for me. I ran out late last year..

Eric

4. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

I would like to be the first to say thank you to the Buffalo Gun Club and all the staff for a great day.

I would also like to Thank Ron Baker his great baby sitting of my dog, Thanks again Ron.

Kooz

5. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

What an awesome day! So many shooters came out to play, and amazing the new shooters that showed too. Excellent target presentation, great trap help and the most welcoming environment for everyone. So good to see Dave Terning and help him celebrate his 60th too.

I'm proud to be a member of the best little gun club in the US!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.