1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB----APRIL 18----ATA EVENT*

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Kooz25, Apr 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

You are welcome.

Thanks to BGC for another great lady's day.

It was a blast helping these fine Women shooting there first ever trap rounds.

Great job as always

Kooz

2. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

I would also like to thank Josh for the kind words. I was not abble to be in attendance for the days shoot, but I can see that BGC members did what they did to me 4 year ago, Welcomed everybody as if it was there home terf

They make me very proud to be apart of BGC

Keith Koosman
    BGC Director

3. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Sorry Smitty, but I can see you are still low man on the squad LOL

Hope you all had a great day

Kooz

4. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Uh, Keith, my doubles score was so low it didn't even get posted! I didn't mind much, though--the day was fantastic! So many new faces, beautiful weather, great friends.

The best part of the day was seeing women who had attended our 5th Annual Ladies Day yesterday come back today, some with their families, to join BGC and shoot again. A great weekend overall.

5. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Calamity, If you would like help with your doubles just let me know, sometimes coach is not looking at what is supposed to be looking at.

It is great to hear we had some ladies come back for more fun and excitment. I know I had a great time on Saturday.

Kooz

6. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Hey Kooz,

First, thanks for the help on Saturday! Coaching women is such a fantastic time. Best of all they listen and soon they can really shoot! You missed a great time Sunday. Sally pulled most of the day and gave me heads up on whom needed help. Several first time youths, whom may join our program tomorrow night and several ladies attended. We even had a gentleman from Aberdeen S.Dak.

One woman whom shoots occasionally at BGC was struggling with left targets, but especially hard lefts. I watched her through her round. Talked to her and found out she has never been able to hit lefts and nearly always shoots 14 to 16 with posts one and two at zeros or 1 target for the 10. After talking to her, she signed up for another round and said she would try what I said. I help several young men with there form and shooting and when I walked off the line I saw her sitting at the picnic table. She was grinning! Said she just Broke a 4 and a 5 respectfully on posts 1 and 2 and hit a new all time high of 20. (previous high was 18) Says she is so excited and cannot wait to shoot again. I thought she was going to hug me! That is what coaching is all about, and why Buffalo is succeeding, where others are not. Working with the customers to make sure they have a marvelous experience, instead of grabbing the $ and tell them there trap number.

Thanks to Wally, Sherrie, Sally, Smitty, Gene, Kooz, Sue, Connie, John F. for all the help on Saturdays Ladies Day, and support to insure that the day was perfect! Lunch was great, except someone walked away with the extra brownies before I could hide them!

Aim Program starts Tuesday evening at 5:30. Know a youth whom would want to shoot, Bring them out! We will take up to 40 youths for this year.

Mark Stevens
    Primedust

7. rsikole

rsikole Member

Hello to all of the BGC crew!

How is everyone doing? I am living in OH now, as some of you may remember.

I have been slowly battling my way back to the 22 ½ yard line, but hopefully I now have my flinching problem whipped with the help of the release trigger. I still like to switch guns alot, so that doesn't help my scores!

Still haven’t broken that elusive 100 straight singles, but I have 5 99’s now. Last summer I dropped the last target for a 99! Fudge!!

Hope all is well and tell everyone I said hello!

Rob Sikole

8. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Wally, it's good to see your club is holding ***** star shoots!!

Hap :)

9. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Hey Rob,

So nice to hear from you! 99's are good!
    Take care my friend. Come see us?

Mark Stevens
    Primedust.

10. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Primedust, it was a blast on Saturday with the gals and believe it our not I actually got a hug from one of the gals.

Mark if you ever need help with the kids let me know, there is nothing more satisfying then to see these new shooters break targets, the look on there face is priceless

Kooz

11. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Rob, Glad to here you are shooting well. The 100 straigt will come, it finally did for me last year. Just remember to stay focused. Good to heree from you.

Kooz

12. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

That's my boy. Doesn't shoot all winter and slides in at 1pm half awake, downs an iced tea and shoots a 94 followed by a 97. Loads up his gun, smooches his mother, sneaks the $20 that's always in my back pocket and he meanders out, as smoothly as his 6'4", 280lb frame will take him.

I sat in the trap chair most of the day and the targets did start to take on a life of their own later on. It was still a glorious day.

I do love that little mascot too, but I thought she was a pot-bellied pig!!

13. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Dear CalamitySJ,

What the heck, you always have a $20.00 in your back pocket? Well, I have been missing out! Explains some things though. LOL.

Kooz, I can always use a hand, how about calling me on the morning of the 27th of April for an update. Tonight is sign ups for Buffalo Gun Clubs Aim program and I am excited to see the old faces and also some new faces. We won't know how many until after this evening. I do know we have a good number returning, which is a big plus. So it begins, a new and exciting chapter!

Coach- Primedust

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.