1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO GUN CLUB- 50-BIRD JACKPOT EVENT DEC. 28

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Primedust, Dec 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Merry Christmas everyone, Sally and I hope to see many of our friends on Sunday. We will bring the deer sausage, cheese and crackers. Some shells too perhaps. Sally will probably not bring a hat (tuke). (It is a fashion thing?) Canadian women can be quite stubborn!!

WE are looking forward to the new year and great times with all our friends out on the ranges.

Please remember family and friends and say a prayer for Dave Terning and the Terning families. We look forward to seeing Dave on the line this summer!

Merry Christmas from my Families to yours,
    Mark Stevens

PS.
    Thanks for a great year, I owe all of you!

2. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

WS-

It was a great day yesterday, practically balmy and tons of fun. It did, however, take my husband's shot to bring home the bacon, ah, the HAM, but since it's all going to the same house I'm going to pretend I did it. Don't tell him I said so, okay? At least I'm not afraid of those little white birds anymore. Well, not much anyway.

Happy New Year from our home to yours. See you next Sunday--I think I've got the 25 yard line problem solved!

Sal

3. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

I will let you pretend dear!

Was great to see all the shooters yesterday! Was nice weather and fantastic company. Looking forward to next week!

Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.