1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Buffalo Creek TrapShoot - 04/12-04/15/2007

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Helen, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helen

Helen TS Member

George Hanna, owner of Buffalo Creek Trap Club in Ben Wheeler, Texas is having a 4 day shoot April 12 - 15, 2007. Presquadding for this shoot is on presquad.com. Thursday's Doubles Marathon is listed as a separate shoot. Then Friday thru Sunday is listed as Spring Open. Anyone wishing to presquad for this shoot my do so by going to presquad.com or by contacting Darla or Helen at the following e-mail addresses. Helen - hvrobin@zipnet.us or Darla - darla@cableone.net. This promises to be a great shoot, and a nice warm-up for the Southwestern Grand at National Shooting Complex the following week. There will be good targets and good food everynight. So everyone plan on going to Buffalo Creek the weekend before the Southwestern Grand. Hope to see you all there.

Thanks,
    Helen & Darla

2. Darla

Darla Member

3. Darla

Darla Member

PS: Helen and I are NOT presquadding the Southwest Grand. You have to download the form from shootata.com or call the club. Darla

4. Helen

Helen TS Member

Anyone planning on going to the shoot at Buffalo Creek April 12-15th, can either presquad themselves on presquad.com or contact Darla or me at the following: Darla - darla@cableone.net; Helen - hvrobin@zipnet.us. So don't hesitate to presquad or contact us about presquadding.
    We look forward to seeing all of you at George Hanna's shoot. At the end of George's shoot we will be heading to San Antonio to work the Southwestern Grand at National Shooting Complex. Look forward to seeing you all soon.

Thanks,
    Helen & Darla

5. Don Rackley

Don Rackley Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Ladies,

Thanks for doing all this work and helping these shoots.

I'll see you both on the 13th.

Don

6. Darla

Darla Member

7. Helen

Helen TS Member

^^^^^^^^^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.