1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO CREEK TRAP, TEXAS - BENEFIT SHOOT

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by stephanie, Mar 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stephanie

stephanie TS Member

BUFFALO CREEK TRAP CLUB IN BEN WHEELER, TEXAS WILL BE HAVING A BENEFIT SHOOT THIS SATURDAY, MARCH 7, 2009 TO RAISE MONEY FOR A SKEET FIELD FOR 4H SHOOTERS.

REGISTRATION WILL BEGIN AT 9:00am, PROGRAM STARTS AT 10am.

PROGRAM IS AS FOLLOWS: 50 WOBBLE TRAP FOLLOWED BY 50 SINGLES

LONESOME CHARLIE SHELL BOX HOLDERS WILL BE GIVEN AS TROPHIES.

TROPHIES WILL BE AWARDED BY CLASS DETERMINED BY AVERAGE OF 100 TARGETS SHOT THAT DAY.

ENTRY FEE IS $30.
    ALL PROCEEDS WILL GO TO THE SKEET FIELD TO BENEFIT 4H SHOOTERS.

FREE BBQ LUNCH WILL BE SERVED AT NOON

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT GEORGE HANNA AT THE CLUB 903-852-6192 OR ON THE CELL AT 903-571-0995.

2. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Gonna b thare.

Gne J

3. Pete Peters

Pete Peters TS Member

Gary, can you picture George in a pair of pink shorts? Hope to see you and Judy in April. PETE

4. stephanie

stephanie TS Member

It's the panty hose I am interested in seeing:)... on second thought...maybe not:)))

yeh, can you believe a skeet field on Hanna territory!... When he called me and said he was really serious about this skeet field, I had to sit down and take a double look at the phone to make sure it was really my dad who called!
    He justifies it saying he hopes it will help keep younger shooters involved in the sport...giving more of "choice" or something like that...
    I think he is going soft in his 'younger years':)

But hey... if I catch him on the skeet field with his shot gun.... I will definitely take pictures... for blackmail!!!HA!

Steph

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.