1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Buffalo Creek Trap Club--TEXAS !!!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by X Trap 2, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

Wow....1908??????? A shoot in the past. What a blast. Ray......

What......No free cutters?

2. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

Anything special about this shoot at Buffalo Creek? Special trophies, added money, that kind of thing? Always wanted to go to that club, but that weekend is the Southwestern Grand Warm-Up in San Antonio.

3. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

Well, yesterday I noticed that the potrable potty had been blown partially over and was leaning on the pipe fencing.

I noticed that today it had been up righted and all is well. Ray.......

4. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

Well today potty still upright and a red pickup was in in lot. George had a lot of work going on next door, or either three were in a group deciding what to do next. Ray.......

5. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

To me, every shoot is special... especially when I'm shooting well. I should have just come out and asked, but what I was getting at is if this was the buckle shoot I wanted to go to last year but couldn't called the Yellow Rose. I think it was around April last year, somewhere up north, but don't remember which club. Wondered if this was that shoot.

6. JimmyP

JimmyP TS Member

Browning Gal, The shoot you are refering to was the Tyler Gun Clubs Yellow Rose Buckle Shoot. Tyler no longer throws registered trap shoots. Last years shoot was the last one before Mike sold it. A shame because that was a neat place to shoot and had some beautiful buckles.

Jimmy

7. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

Tyler Gun Club also had the custom made Moore pocket knives, made in Matador, Texas.

I was lucky enough to win one. Ray.......(ö¿ö)

TTT

8. stephanie

stephanie TS Member

Ray, you are right, the Moore knives are very nice.   Sorry we are not giving them away this shoot. Maybe our next shoot we will have them.  But we will have Buffalo Belt Buckles and Lonesome Charlie Shell Bags awarded to Champion, AA, A, B, C, D, Lady, Vet, Sr Vet, and Jr at the April 10-13 shoot.  We will be throwing 1200 Targets in the four days preceding the San Antonio's SouthWestern Grand. Our line up is as follows:   4/10/08   250 Doubles;     4/11/08   100 Singles; 100 Handicap; 50 Doubles   4/12/08   200 Singles   4/13/08   50 pair Doubles; 100 Handicap.  We will be awarding  HOA and HAA Buckles also.  Details in the flyer.

We have 42 full RV hookups. And we'll feed you on Thursday night - fried Fish; Friday night - Steak dinner and Saturday night - real Texas BBQ.

If you would like to receive a flyer or just want more information, email me or George at stephanie@goquest.com or buffalocreektrap@goquest.com and I will send you one:)  We will also pre-squad if you'll call. Hope to see yall there!

Thanks, Stephanie Buffalo Creek Trap ClubBen Wheeler, Texas 903-571-0995 or 903-852-6192        

9. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

Went by today and saw a great Mountain Aire pulling in. Had to honk his horn as that gate was not yet open. Worker was in parking lot on tractor. Later looked as George was over there checking things out. Motor home had slides out and just maybe waiting for the shoot.

Flier says Registered Shoot Dates

April 10,11,12,13.

$25 per 100 (Targets and Trophies)

$2 ATA Fee, $2.75 TTA Fee on First 100 Targets Each Day

Can call George Hanna at 903-852-6197;903-571-0995 for more information

Ray.......(ö¿ö)

10. mwmd

mwmd Member

ttt

11. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

What time do the activities start each day?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

buffalo creek trap club