1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Buffalo Creek TRAP Ben Wheeler,Texas

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Buffalo Creek Trap Club, Aug 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buffalo Creek Trap Club

Buffalo Creek Trap Club TS Member

We are shooting our First Monday marathons this weekend Sept.4th and 5th.Starting at 9am.each day,shoot all the 16yard,handycap,and doubles you want for 18.00 a hundred plus daily fees.Let the wife shop Canton First Monday, the larges flea market in the USA.This will help get you ready for the east west shoot next week Sept10th 11th and 12th.Hope to see you both weekends. George HANNA

2. chipped99

chipped99 Active Member

3. Buffalo Creek Trap Club

4. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

What is the phone number of the restaurant in Ben Wheeler? I think the name is Moores. Has the stage in it and round disk that tell you your order is ready.

I think I lost my keys there a couple days ago and want to check and see if they maybe found them. Not sure though. I have another place to check also. Ray

5. Buffalo Creek Trap Club

Ray the phone number for Moores is 903 833-5100.I called them and they said they found a set of keys Tuesday he thought but would have to call back later to find out for sure. George HANNA

6. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

George,

Thanks...i called them and they had me describe the keys, and YES, they have them. I told them I would pick them up the next time I was there. We have been eating there once a week lately.

Some times we do Maggies,when they are open, if that is the right name for the one right down from your shop. They are both good. Then there are times when we are in a hurry and do Carls at 20 and exit 540.

Thanks again for your help. Ray.......(ö¿ò)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.