1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BUFFALO CREEK, TEXAS - MARATHON WEEKEND 1/31-2/1

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by stephanie, Jan 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stephanie

stephanie TS Member

BUFFALO CREEK TRAP CLUB IN BEN WHEELER, TEXAS WILL BE HAVING ITS ANNUAL FIRST MONDAY MARATHON SHOOT THIS COMING WEEKEND, SATURDAY & SUNDAY, JANUARY 31 - FEBRUARY 1, 2009.

SHOOT ALL YOU WANT OF ANY REGISTERED SINGLES, HANDICAP, OR DOUBLES.
    $16 PER 100 + DAILY FEE.

AND OF COURSE, LUNCH WILL BE SERVED, SO COME EARLY AND STAY LATE;)

IT IS ALSO FIRST MONDAY WEEKEND IN CANTON SO YOUR WIFE CAN DO A LITTLE SHOPPING WHILE YOU PLAY;)

ANY QUESTIONS, CONTACT GEORGE HANNA AT 903-571-0995(MOBILE) OR 903-852-6192 (CLUB)

SEE YALL THERE!

2. stephanie

stephanie TS Member

bumping to the top:)

3. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

4. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Does a sandhill crane taste kinda like a spotted owl? Never ate one before.

5. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

A couple of us are heading down to shoot Sunday. Can you post directions from I-20 heading east out of Dallas.

HBT

6. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

Exit 540, go South to 64 and turn East (left). There will be a stop sign at Hwy.64. Gun club will be on your left just a little ways, maybe 1 mile on Hwy.64.

Canton trade days is at exit 527 just South of I20.

Exit 540 (I think is Hwy 314)is the next exit past the rest area on the right(South) if you are going East. Also there is a station and restaurant just over the overpass if you go North and need a break.(Is the wrong direction to the club as you need to go South.)

Also check out mile marker 515 on the South side at the Tunes ranch. Have Camels, Lamas, Ostriches and other animals there.

If not in a hurry you can exit 527 and go South and pass the trade day, (about 1 mile total), to 64 and go East and get there just about as fast. More to look at but don't pass the club just past Hwy.314. Georges welding shop is just east of the club. Ray

7. stephanie

stephanie TS Member

^^to the top^^

8. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

Two of us drove over yesterday to shoot some 'caps to get our necessary registered targets. Kudos to George Hanna for his hospitality and great targets. Good burgers, too.

We'll be back next month and will bring more guys.

Thanks to George and JW.

HBT

9. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I definantly miss shooting there from my days in Tejas...hope y'all miss me too

10. elmo

elmo Member

I have been there once. May not shoot there anymore, I will just drive the 2hundred miles and go eat Georges cookin. Its always better than my shootin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.