1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Buffalo Creek Program

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by FNG, Sep 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FNG

FNG Member

I think I remember Buffalo Creek hosting the east side of the annual east-west shoot with Post Tx. 10 -12 Sep. Does anyone know what the program is or where I can find it ? Thanks.

2. Buffalo Creek Trap Club

Buffalo Creek Trap Club TS Member

TNG, We are shooting 150 pair doubles on Friday, starting at 12pm.Saturday is 200 16 yard targets starting at 9am and Sunday 200 handycaps starting 9am.Each club will be giving trophies to champion,class/yardage,special categories,HOA at each club.Tilden belt buckles will be giving to the winner between the two clubs.The club that wins the least buckles has to pay the TTA scholarship fund a 1000 dallors.WE NEED ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET HERE IN THE EAST. George Hanna,Buffalo Creek Trap Club.

3. Buffalo Creek Trap Club

This will be the third year for the East vs West shoot.The first year the East won.We both had some wind,but I guess the West may of had a little more.Last year the West won.We both had rain, Post got 4tenth of inch all weekend mostly at night.We had 12inches over the weekend,8inches while shooting singles and four in the HC.This year it is going to be nice at both clubs. (I HOPE). GEORGE Hanna Buffalo Creek Trap Club.

4. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

George, somewhere out west, don't they put A class shooters in C class just for this shoot?

5. Buffalo Creek Trap Club

6. Buffalo Creek Trap Club

The weatherman is going to be nice to us this weekend for a change.We didn't get all the rain Dallas got the last two days,it all went west of us.I hope to see all of you Friday,Saturday,and Sunday. George Hanna, Buffalo Creek Trap Club.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.