1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Buffalettes in training...pics

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Phil E, Sep 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phil E

Phil E TS Member

Many kudos to the people who put on the class and volunteered as instructors, too. They deserve our thanks. Phil E

2. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

My wife was raised in the suburbs of New Jersey. In her family, sports were things like lacrosse, rowing, Ivy League football, and other foreign things to country folks like me. I've introduced her to hunting, fishing and the shooting sports. Although she doesn't hunt or fish much, she loves to shoot. People of her ilk tended to look down their noses at us, assuming that we were a bunch of rural goobers. The shooting community has changed her outlook. She will always vote to protect the 2nd Amendment now, and she has joined the NRA.

So I have to agree with The Literalist. The more ladies in our sport, the better. Besides, my wife says that the smell of burnt powder makes her horny ;)

3. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

AWESOME!!!<br>
    I think this is a great outreach for our sports. When ladies and kids understand the fun we have, we will be able to shoot long into the future. Ladies smell better, look better than most guys, and are prepared for anything (especially moms). I have a gun that ladies like to shoot. When a husband asks me about it at a range, I will always take the time to have the female or husband hold it and if they want to, take a few rocks. I have had many offers to sell this gun for a nice profit, but instead I encourage them to try out other shooters guns before they make a decision. I have met some of the neatest people this way. One nice lady made me some cookies for letting her try my gun. Thanks to all the volunteers and people who promote our sport. IMHO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.