1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BudsterXT Got Married

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by BudsterXT, Dec 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BudsterXT

BudsterXT Member

Well, after 25 years of being together, I made it official.

Not a big wedding, but we went in front of a very accomodating family court judge, she liked my shirt with the deer stitched on it, and we said our "I Do's".

I did not think it would mean so much, but looking into her eyes, and saying to have and to hold.... to love and to cherish.... for better or worse...

I almost started to cry... it really moved me.

So I ask you this question:

Next year, Do I celebrate 26 years or a first year anniversary?

You can ship my wedding gifts to: email for addy

For Him: Gun Clubs or Wally World 100 packs.... Prefer 8's but smoke em with 7 1/2's

For Her: What ever the hell that will get him out of my kitchen- he likes cheap shells and/or gift cards for anything he can buy for trap shootin.

The wedding gifts part was meant as a joke.... I really did get married!!!

Kenny Uhlbeck

2. RAScott

RAScott Member

Does that mean that there is an XT for sale? Please post pictures. only kidding, Congratulations.

Bob S

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

After 25 years, WHY bother ..?
    My wife and I got married on the 15th anniversary of the day we met 9 yesars ago because she needed (wanted) the security, I was secure the way it was ... The only thing that changed was the way we file our taxes and her last name ...

Congratulations, WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

Here's wishing you all the good fortunes that 49&1\2 years have given me . Ross Puls

5. hoot619

hoot619 Member

well it is about time you two tied the knot. I think I'll get her a cast iron skillet, your Mom already told her how to use it. Damn my head hurt and I thought it was from what I drank the night before. Glad those days are past..
    Congratulations Dad

6. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Congrats BudsterXT. Celebrate all the time you've been together. That's quite an accomplishment.

Might be hope for me yet!

Luvn

7. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

So you have been living in sin all these years?? LOL I hope she is your best friend as mine is. Nothing like it. We lived together for 3 years and have been married 10.

8. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Congratulations. Hope you have many, many years together. My wife and I celebrated our 43rd year of marriage, some long ones and some short ones. LOL I hope you are as blessed as me as I have a wonderful, loving wife. Jackie B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.