1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Budster shot his first 25!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by recurvyarcher, Dec 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Let's all congratulate him on a most exciting accomplishment!

2. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Great!! I remember my first like it was yesterday.

Rich in Indiana

3. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Great shooting! I remember my first 25 straight too. Now you will be hooked for life. Great shooting and keep up the good work.

4. DANNY

DANNY Member

Budster, I do not know you but I congratulate you on your first 25 straight. I remember my first one in skeet because the squad shot one of my farvorite hats all to pieces. They called themsevles my friends. Can not remember my first one in trap because I did not tell anyone it was my first, I remembered that favorite hat. Again I congratulate you & wish you many more. Danny Hutton

5. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Hi, John...I will get it for you and either call you or send you a private message. I hope the patch will be as lucky for him as the pins that you gave me! They are always on my shooting bag.

6. BudsterXT

BudsterXT Member

Thanks to All.

A special thanks to Recurvey for intoducing me to the most helpful and nicest people I have ever met, at the Birmingham Gun Club.

I was able to meet her and her husband, Martin, who is deadly at the 27 yard line.

I was introduced to Frank Wood, Jerry Grimes, Mike and Susie ( schutzemgud), TRON ( he is a Class A Guy- nothing but good things to say about him), Jerbear,
    and to many other great people I have met there.

My son that is 12 can sweet talk the ladies there into heating up the deep fryer for chicken wings. He loves that place.

I was already hooked on trap shootin...

It will only get better....

Again, thanks.

Kenny Uhlbeck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.