1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Budget Inn - Sparta, Illinois

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tal0521, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tal0521

tal0521 TS Member

We are looking to stay at the Budget Inn in Sparta this week during the Grand. Please let me know your opinions and experiences with this hotel. Thanks

2. colonel klink

colonel klink Active Member

I think that might have been a Best Western in past years but don't quote me on that one. Colonel

3. BT-99 TBTI

BT-99 TBTI TS Member

I live in Sparta. Budget in has always been kind of run down dirty place. Don't stay there. There are 2 much better hotels on the northwest side of town. They are both newer, better maintained, and much cleaner.

Ethan P.

4. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Drove by it on Fri and I can't believe Budget allows their name to be there. It looked like a dump.

5. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

There is a nice youtube video about the place, click on the above link and check it out. Upscale!

6. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Do the world a favor and send a copy to the their county health department and to Budget Inn. Let them know you posted this and that they'll no doubt increase their business ten fold as a result.

Actually it doesn't look that bad, very similar to my alcoholic brother-in law's home. We use to visit him often. Maybe once! That's so bad it's hilarious.

7. vdt

vdt Active Member

try Country Inn Suites in Mt.Vernon i stayed there last year ***** price was great and you will not find any better,#1 in my book can not go wrong....vdt

8. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Damn i live in Sparta and knew it was bad but son of a b#$%& that is gross. Turn that in to the proper authorities and get that dump shut down. Nobody should ever have to find out about that place the way that person did. My god i'm sick.----Matt

9. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

'tis a beautiful thing.....

Curt

10. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I do not ever remember staying in anyplace that nasty, but I remember waking up in a few ... Man, those were the days ... lol ... If you buy a sandwich from Subway, do not tell them to put everything on it .. lol ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.