1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bucyrus Ohio 60 bird protector program?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by buckhunter26050, Aug 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buckhunter26050

buckhunter26050 Member

What club near Bucyrus has the 60 bird protector program and I need directions also

2. capnrico

capnrico TS Member

Crawford County Fish & Game. They are just North of 30 on 98 on the East side of the road. Get there early if you have not shot there before. It's a good time but can be long. All sorts of food too if it is still the same.

3. rayman

rayman Member

Buckhunter,
    Bucyrus shoots this Saturday the 9th, you should try to be there by 6pm.
    Nice place to shoot. Winning scores are any where from 59 to 60 with 60 being fairly rare.
    They pay 3 places and 1st and 2nd in 3 lewis classes.
    Easy to find - Rt 30 to Rt 98 go north and club is on the right.

Ray

4. capnrico

capnrico TS Member

I would get there before 6:00 PM if they still have a crowd. 6 & after used to put you shooting late in the program.

We used to get there at 5-5:30 and never shot till almost Midnight. Waiting that long tends to make one knappy.

There is supposed to be another place East or Northeast of there called Snake Road. I've never been ther but I heard the birds are tough and the jackpot is pretty large.

5. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

look for a guy selling shot, or just yell out Bill Dawn, then ask him where everyone shot/money is.

6. rayman

rayman Member

Capnrico,

Snake Road is about 20 miles East of Bucyrus. They shoot the 1st Saturday of every month. The targets are TOUGH no free rides, 56 was 1st this month.
    Look me up at Bucyrus this Sat.

Ray

7. buckhunter26050

buckhunter26050 Member

thanks for the informationon the Bucyrus shoot, and please pass the word that the Columbiana county fish & game near Lisbom, Ohio has an 80 bird prtector program on 8/24/08 calcutta starts at 1 P.M. they havent been getting very many teams but they throw great birds and it is a pretty good shoot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.