Trapshooters Forum banner

Bucyrus Friday Night Program

3K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  targetbreaker 
#1 ·
I got tired of looking for the thread so I started a new one...

Results of Friday's 50 bird program are as follows,

05/06/16

1st. 4-way tie
  • Jerry Allen
  • AJ Smith
  • Rick Reinhardt
  • Ray Burkholder
2nd. 3-way
  • Dick P
  • Cooksy
  • Tim Barker
3rd. 4-way
  • Wadhopper
  • Gobal
  • Bill Marker
  • Alex Shock
Don't remember exactly how many squads, thinking it was around 43 shooters. Nobody hit the big pot so it will carry over to next program and will be in excess of $350.00 so I encourage my fellow shooters to sign up for your chance at the cash!!!
As a side note....pot number was 48, sorry guys! Guess its better to let it roll than to split 4-ways!
Thanks to those that helped keep the birds on call and lines clean of hulls. Looking forward to having the automated system back-up and running soon!!!

See less See more
#6 ·
05/13/16

Friday night saw 9 squads and 70+ practice rounds, good night for the club!

1st 48/50
  • Jim F.
2nd 47/50
  • Arron F.
  • Gobal
  • Larry ?.
  • Steve F.
  • Alex ?.
3rd 46/50
  • Jerry A.
  • Hammer
  • Cooksy
  • Jason ?.
  • Rick R.
  • Scott T.
  • Ben ?.
Nobody hit the pot so it will carry over once more...try again next week $$$

***DISCLAIMER***
If you chose not to have your name or score displayed, please let me know and I will oblige. Otherwise, I plan to post the top three scores and names of each shooter, I apologize for grammatical spelling errors, it's not always easy to read the names on the score sheets.

#7 ·
5/20/16 -

1st - 47/50
  • Jerry A.
  • Bill M.
  • WadHopper
  • Tim H.
2nd - 46/50
  • Jason B.
  • Rick R.
3rd 45/50
  • Don M.
  • Dick P.
  • Therman G.
  • Tim B.
  • AJ S.
  • Gary C.
Nobody hit the big pot, carries over once again...

***DISCLAIMER***
If you chose not to have your name or score displayed, please let me know and I will oblige. Otherwise, I plan to post the top three scores and names of each shooter, I apologize for grammatical spelling errors, it's not always easy to read the names on the score sheets.​

#8 ·
Well guys...I must apologize, I left the scores at the club. So rather than try to remember who shot what and for fear of forgetting everyone's name, here's what I have:
8 squads
48 was high
Draw pot ($400+) to one winner with a score of 29 and starts over next week.
If my sheet's still at the club when I return next week I'll get this up to date.

#9 ·
Hey! I rememberd to bring home the scores tonight :) It was a beautiful night to shoot and although the Cardinal has many of our regular shooters, we still managed 6 squads for a fun night of shooting.

High was 48/50 shot by Jim F.
Second had four shooters with a score of 47/50 and they were: your's truly along with Arron F. Jason B and Obie.
Third belonged to Don M. with a 46/50

Thanks to all that came out, it's always a pleasure shooting with you guys and hope to see more next week!

***DISCLAIMER***
If you chose not to have your name or score displayed, please let me know and I will oblige. Otherwise, I plan to post the top three scores and names of each shooter, I apologize for grammatical spelling errors, it's not always easy to read the names on the score sheets.

#10 ·
6/10/16

7 squads with a couple of new faces;)

1st 48/50
  • Jim F.
  • Arron F.
  • Kenny R.
  • Tim B.
  • Rick R.
2nd 47/50
  • Don M.
  • Cooksy
  • Wadhopper
  • Jim N.
3rd 46/50
  • AJ S.
  • Rick M.
  • John F.
  • Adam F.
  • Chris W.
  • Mike F.
Pot carries over.
***DISCLAIMER***

#15 ·
Are you guys shooting friday during state shoot? There is a squad of Ky shooters planning on coming up and donating to you. Two of us came up last year during the Cardinal Classic, looking forward to shooting with you again.
As far as I know they will be shooting. Attendance may be down quite a bit as a lot of regular shooters will be at the State Shoot. Depending on what time I finish there, I may come up and shoot the program...

#16 ·
Are you guys shooting friday during state shoot? There is a squad of Ky shooters planning on coming up and donating to you. Two of us came up last year during the Cardinal Classic, looking forward to shooting with you again.
As I remember you folks, you are all a lot of fun, and good shots to I hope you get sold for what your worth in the big Cal,
you folks where spanking them at our state shoot and this club, good luck enjoy your stay.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.