1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bucks County Updates

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by det131, Aug 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. det131

det131 Member

Mar 25, 2009
    Back from the CC. Had a great time, shot close to my averages and sometimes a little better. Managed to earn a yard and a half and get some money back. Even got involved in a short notice (to me, that’s another story) shoot-off. I was so juiced going to the line I ink-balled 25 straight hcp targets. Wish I could take that intensity to the line every time. Only disappointment was that it didn’t go another twenty-five or more. Best of all I met some really nice people.

Following pre-game instructions I did not come home with any major purchases. I was tempted though.

I am not opening but will be at the club Tuesday afternoon and we will shoot Tuesday evening(4 - 7)as it looks like the weather will allow for that.

The Tuesday evening program will end next week 4 Sept. 2012. The regular Tuesday day program will continue as always.

Have not talked to Charley about the weekend charity shoot at the club, I hope all went well and thank all of you for your support.

Sat 10 - 4, Sun 11 - 4, Tuesday 12 - 4

Bucks County Fish & Game

1745 Turk Rd.

Doylestown, PA 18901
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.