1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bucks County Updates: OPEN

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by det131, Nov 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. det131

det131 Member

OPEN, OPEN, OPEN Saturday. 11/26, Sunday 11/27, & Tuesday 11/29

Due to unexpected schedule changes with trap personnel the trap program will be open on the above dates. These dates were previously announced as closed due to the pursuit of meat for the freezer.

We are also open Election Day, November 8th. Get out there and exercise your privilege to vote then come on out and enjoy your 2nd amendment rights.

Weather promises to be a great day for shooting.

Jim

Bucks County Fish & Game

1745 Turk Rd.

Doylestown, PA 18901

2. William681

William681 Member

Hi Bro,

Are you going to be there Sat 11/26??

I could stop on the way to the farm, I'll have my favorite vintage Daly, and show you how clays are really shattered.

None of those one pellet "Thank God" breaks you get to beat me by one bird.
    Cannot believe you count a fingernail sized chip as a dead bird.

Had lots of fun with the 20 yard "wobble" set at 55 mph. Maybe "Indy" would think that is a challenging enough target for the ATA wimps.

Hope you got my blood off the stock of that ill fitting POS Winchester you lent me last time up. (rub it in adds a nice patina to the wood) Flinch what flinch.

PS: Please send the Bucks your trail camera has captured in the direction of my stand.

Bro Bill
    Southport NC

3. det131

det131 Member

Bro. Bill

I should already be at the farm by then, John and I expect to leave sometime on Friday. I'm at the club the weekend prior, will have to run out to Penn State and pick John up after closing up Sat. night or Sunday. Probably have to do it Sat. as the Mrs. will not want to miss an extra day with her boy.

Will be headed up this weekend, have several hundred pounds of meat to pick up from the steer that went to his last roundup the week before. Will probably tote the bow along or see if I can find a co-operative turkey for Thanksgiving.

I will check the trail cam and selcect a suitable trophy for you. The typical one antlered, deformed three point that you are so fond of removing from the heard leaving the true trophys for us real hunters. You're sacrifices over the years have been much appreciated. Oh, I have been wizzing around your stand just to make the deer comfortable with a human presence in the woods, my sacrifice to give you a sporting chance:)

John and I will get the trap field set up so we can suitably embarass you over the weekend. Jennie has already mentioned the farm word to the dog and he is driving me crazy.

Be safe on your drive up.

One more thing. I was getting the guns out of the safe and I noticed the zero on your rifle looked a little off. I gave one of the adjusment knobs a couple of turns but I can't remember which one or what direction. I figured with the way you shoot it won't matter.

Bro. Jim

4. det131

det131 Member

Please see other post titled "SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL" for unscheduled program on 11/11/11

Jim

5. det131

det131 Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.