1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bucks County PA

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 682LINY, Sep 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 682LINY

682LINY Member

,Doubles Marathon I shot one down there last fall,,,are you having another one this year??? also has anything been heard about the lions club benifit shoot at langhorne??? any info would be apricated,,,,Thank Billy

2. docrtaylor

docrtaylor TS Member

BCF&G = Just so you know we are planning of holding more doubles marathons in the future. there was not much interest during the hot summer months and right now we are looking ahead to and planning the club championship in October (check the link i added). I'll cantact you when we get one on the schedule and keep an eye out here i will post it also. In the mean time i hope to see you at the club championship!! Don't you have a little bowl to defend???

ralph jr

3. 682LINY

682LINY Member

Yes I do have the little bowl,,,,runner up in caps,,,,That limo driver beat me ,,,,but looking forward to trying to beat him this year,,,,,only thing is I am back to the 22 yrd line now,,,,Do you know what the program this year is,,,caps sat ,, 16's sunday?????,,,Billy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.