1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bucks County / Haverford Challenge

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by det131, May 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. det131

det131 Member

Congratulations to the shooters from the Haverford School in their win over the Bucks County 4-H’rs in extremely challenging and windy conditions today.

Haverford hung on in a fifty target event to win by one bird. Haverford shooter Nick Desatnick was HOA with 43, John Boston RU with a 42. In a double protection event Bucks County managed to outlast the Haverford students and parents through the 28 yard line and 50mph birds.

A good time was had by all, it was our pleasure to host the event and we are looking forward to doing it again.

Jim

2. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

det131, thanks for hosting a great event. I got to work with some scouts this weekend and most were first time shooters. They had a great time I had a good time working with them. I'd like to give you a hand sometime in the future if you need some help over there at Bucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.